DUBLIN, Aug. 5, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The “Golf Cart & Neighborhood Electric Vehicle Market Research Report by Application, by Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Golf Cart & Neighborhood Electric Vehicle Market size was estimated at USD 4,240.09 Million in 2020 and expected to reach USD 4,534.18 Million in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 7.27% to reach USD 6,461.78 Million by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Golf Cart & Neighborhood Electric Vehicle to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on Application, the Golf Cart & Neighborhood Electric Vehicle Market was examined across Sports and Transport.
- Based on Engine, the Golf Cart & Neighborhood Electric Vehicle Market was examined across Electric Powered Engine and Gas Powered Engine.
- Based on Geography, the Golf Cart & Neighborhood Electric Vehicle Market was examined across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas was further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific was further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa was further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Golf Cart & Neighborhood Electric Vehicle Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Golf Cart & Neighborhood Electric Vehicle Market, including Bintelli Electric Vehicles by Bintelli LLC, Bradshaw Electric Vehicles, Club Car, LLC, DY Corporation, Eli Electric Vehicles, Inc., Garia A/S, Polaris Industries Inc., Renault S.A., Textron Inc., and Yamaha Motor Co. Ltd.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Golf Cart & Neighborhood Electric Vehicle Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Golf Cart & Neighborhood Electric Vehicle Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Golf Cart & Neighborhood Electric Vehicle Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Golf Cart & Neighborhood Electric Vehicle Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Golf Cart & Neighborhood Electric Vehicle Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Golf Cart & Neighborhood Electric Vehicle Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Golf Cart & Neighborhood Electric Vehicle Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
22.214.171.124. Rising demand for pollution-free automobiles
126.96.36.199. Increasing participation in golf in combination with a rising number of resorts having golfing facilities
188.8.131.52. Issues associated with electric components of golf cart & neighborhood electric vehicle
184.108.40.206. Growing geriatric population and rising commuting needs above short distances
220.127.116.11. Technological innovations and advancement in golf cart & neighborhood electric vehicle
18.104.22.168. Creating fail-safe electronic and electrical components
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Golf Cart & Neighborhood Electric Vehicle Market, by Application
7. Golf Cart & Neighborhood Electric Vehicle Market, by Engine
7.2. Electric Powered Engine
7.3. Gas Powered Engine
8. Americas Golf Cart & Neighborhood Electric Vehicle Market
8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific Golf Cart & Neighborhood Electric Vehicle Market
9.10. South Korea
10. Europe, Middle East & Africa Golf Cart & Neighborhood Electric Vehicle Market
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. United Arab Emirates
10.12. United Kingdom
11. Competitive Landscape
11.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
11.1.2. Business Strategy
11.1.3. Product Satisfaction
11.2. Market Ranking Analysis
11.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
11.4. Competitive Scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
11.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
11.4.4. Investment & Funding
11.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
12. Company Usability Profiles
12.1. Bintelli Electric Vehicles by Bintelli LLC
12.2. Bradshaw Electric Vehicles
12.3. Club Car, LLC
12.4. DY Corporation
12.5. Eli Electric Vehicles, Inc.
12.6. Garia A/S
12.7. Polaris Industries Inc.
12.8. Renault S.A.
12.9. Textron Inc.
12.10. Yamaha Motor Co. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/j110n9
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets